Monday, November 15, 2010

Turkey Time

Who knew that keeping a blog updated between three people could be difficult? Okay, so it's not really difficult but you know how life gets crazy at times. So crazy that a long moment at the computer just never happens. Well, apparently it happens to three people at the same time!! Probably more once you throw kiddos in the mix!

Here is a little glimpse of what we are working on here in China.


You guessed it! The good old-fashioned hand turkey. We just did the print this morning! It was quite a sight to see. I know the house-keeping crew (Have I mentioned we live in a hotel?) thought I was crazy. I even tried to show them a picture of a hand turkey painting online. Still didn't make sense. Not sure why I thought it would! HA!

Well, it is a bit sloppy, but hey my little man is 10 months today! As you know, they grow up WAY too fast. Take a moment to celebrate their tiny features.

Once touched up, this fine piece of art will replace the Bum-pkin Art currently in the frame.

Gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs