Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunday Blog Hop

Playing outdoors is what the summer time is made of.

Mama Pea Pod hosts a weekly Outdoor Play Party
where many blogs contribute their outdoor play fun!


Here is some outdoor fun they had on a class field trip this week:
I want one! (I can't adjust the pictures, but I'm sure you don't mind.)

The park had an adorable fort and herb garden.

Using the herbs from the garden, the kiddies made pitas on an outdoor grill.

Seriously? I wish I could have gone on that field trip!

..........

Here are a few more outdoor play posts from their link party:

Hop around and take a look!


P.S. If you were featured; Thank you for the inspiration. Feel free to grab our button.

2 comments:

  1. Awe...Thank you very much for featuring our Natural Play Area! And that's my grandson in the photo! I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring our outdoor fort :). The children have been having a great time with it!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs