Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Craft!

I'm back with another hand/foot print craft for Father's Day!

If you are my husband, please stop reading. This will take out all the fun for you on Sunday!

Okay, I hope he stopped reading.


My husband and father in law are sports fanatics. The boys watch more ESPN and Sports Center than most children. So I wanted to make something for them both to have for their office to remind them of the twins.

Supplies Needed:
Brown Paint
Orange Paint
White Paint
Card Stock
Black Paint pen or Sharpie

Really Easy:

Paint a foot brown.
Add 3 white stripes
Outline with Sharpie
 Paint a hand orange.
Add basketball lines with sharpie or paint pen!
Print words on Cardstock, here Most Valuable Daddy
And Frame!
If I was smart, like you guys.... I would print the words on white cardstock first, and then add the hands and feet around it, so there is less glue and cut mess!

Happy Happy Father's Day!

UPDATE:
We did this at a play date today! So fun!

Suzie

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it cute idea for sure! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the originality of it. I shared it on my Facebook page :)

    Amanda
    http://funhandprintart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda... Funny you read this blog!! I actually searched all through your blog trying to find a picture of what I wanted to do in my head. Thinking for sure it would have been done already...
    I ADORE your blog! You are super creative!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs